AO Impact is the philanthropic arm of The American Outlaws. Our mission is to change soccer in America from the ground up, by opening more opportunities for everyone to play the game. We provide funding for infrastructure and other vital programs at the local level across the country, connecting our network of local chapters and members with projects and partner organizations in their communities.
- The submission window is open from Monday, October 9 to Friday, November 10 (Deadline Extended)
- Award announcements will be announced no later than Friday, November 17
- Organizations may apply for amounts between $1,000-$10,000
- The purpose of this grant is to support ongoing programming or capital projects that use soccer to create social impact in communities across the United States.
- Organizations must 1) use soccer to address a particular and relevant social issue 2) provide access and programming to the game for underserved communities
- Funds may be used towards infrastructure, equipment or program supplies, professional development of coaches or staff, and additional related programmatic expenses of the organization
- Request for Proposals submitted jointly by AO Chapters and members of the Common Goal network will be given priority
With the submission of this RFP, organizations confirm that they meet the following criteria:
- Be a legal and registered 501c3 non-profit
- Be politically and religiously independent and not-for-profit
- Not be discriminatory in any way (social, ethnic, racial, religious, financial, gender-based, sexual orientation, etc)
- Be committed to transparent practices (accounting, administration, and governance)
- Be financially sustainable for the coming 12 months
Please note if you have issues with the form below please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like a project/program budget template, you can use the one provided here, or you may submit your own.