Important to note:
- The submission window is open from April 12–April 25 (12:00am midnight PT)
- This Request For Proposal will only grant awards of up to $5,000
- The purpose of this grant is to support ongoing projects that use soccer to create social impact in communities across the United States.
- AO Impact will only fund organizations that 1) use soccer to address a particular and relevant social issue 2) provide access and programming to the game for underserved communities
- Request for Proposals submitted jointly by AO Chapters and local streetfootballworld soccer-based non-profits will be given priority
With the submission of this RFP, organizations confirm that they meet the following criteria:
- Be a legal and registered 501c3 non-profit
- Be politically and religiously independent and not-for-profit
- Not be discriminatory in any way (social, ethnic, racial, religious, financial, gender-based, sexual orientation, etc)
- Be committed to transparent practices (accounting, administration, and governance)
- Be financially sustainable for the coming 12 months
Please note if you have issues with the form below please email firstname.lastname@example.org.