Important to note:
- This initial submission window is open from March 15th—March 28th, 2021
- This is an initial Expression of Interest (EOI) form; this is not the full application
- Completing the EOI does not guarantee your project will be considered for a funding award
- An accepted project will be granted awards up to $5,000
- The purpose of this grant is to support ongoing projects that use soccer to create social impact in communities across the United States.
- Acceptance of this form by the review committee at streetfootballworld USA means you will be eligible to apply for the official Request for Proposal (RFP).
- AO Impact will only fund organizations that 1) use soccer to address a particular and relevant social issue 2) provide free access to the game for underserved communities
- EOIs submitted jointly by AO Chapters and local soccer-based non-profits will be given priority
With the submission of this EOI, organizations confirm that they meet the following criteria:
- Be a legal and tax-exempt 501(c)(3) organization
- Be politically and religiously independent and not-for-profit
- Not be discriminatory in any way (social, ethnic, racial, religious, financial, gender-based, or sexual orientation)
- Be committed to transparent practices (accounting, administration, and governance)
- Be financially sustainable for the coming 12 months